Linggo, Hunyo 30, 2013

Heart beats fast- Sacrificing

    
God sacrificed for us.

The law of sacrifice says that you cannot get something you want, without giving up something in return. In order to attain something you believe is of greater value, you must give up something you believe is of lesser value.


In a previous activity in our subject in ICT, our teacher told us to write six important things in life on a piece of paper and separate by strips. I think about my important things.. and I realize that I have a lot of important things for me.. so I find it difficult to wrote down only six..

I wrote: God, Love, Family, Food, Water, and gadgets.


Our teacher told us to cut it one by one.
When all of us are finished doing the instructions and already have our strips that is written with our important things.
Then Sir Alima (our teacher) told us to form a huge circle..
I have this strange feeling and I feel like nervous,.
After we form a huge circle, our teacher told us to sacrifice one thing out of six.
I was shocked and after a few seconds, I've decided and I sacrificed my Gadgets.. Gadgets like cellphones are important to me because it helps me communicate to my friends, parents, classmates, etc. but I know I can live without gadgets.

After that, our teacher instructed us again to sacrifice another thing. I had my mind settled, I chose to sacrifice food.. Food is important to me, its just that the four things I have is more important to me..


Then our teacher told us to sacrifice again. But this time, teacher told us to sacrifice two things. I suddenly looked at my four remaining strips that's written is my important things. Teacher gave us time to decide what to sacrifice. and after that, I have already decided. I chose to sacrifice Water and Love.
I know all of us can't survive and/or live without water and love. Water helps us a lot and all of us wants to be loved. So it is very difficult to choose what to sacrifice. After that,

Our teacher said that we'll sacrifice again.. This time, it's very difficult and confusing to choose what to sacrifice.. I only have two strips and what's written on these is FAMILY and GOD. It takes like one year to decide what to sacrifice.. and that time, I thought in my mind that "Do I really need to sacrifice?" .. and after that, I don't know but I sacrificed my Family. I feel like so heavy that time.. I feel sad that time but of course I'm not gonna sacrifice God.

In my six important things, the only left is GOD. I didn't sacrifice Him and will never ever. I won't.


Despite of my lapses, mistakes, etc. I know God will be always be with my side and I knew I'm not alone. And I know God will forgave me when I have bad behavior and/or mistakes. I know God will hear my prayers and He has a better plan for us.



In the end of our activity, our teacher told us that we don't have to sacrifice. I learned that we don't have to sacrifice our important things in life because I know you'll be happy being with those. Despite of our imperfection, I know we'll be comfortable and great with our important things in our life. And for the nth time, the top and/or most important for me is God. He knows the best. ;)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento