Linggo, Hunyo 23, 2013

Who am I?

Hello! I'm Katrina Kathleen Kaye Crabajales, 14 years old.

I'm currently studying at Jacinto P. Elpa National High School in a Special Science Curriculum. I like school because I want to learn more and because there's a lot of fun when you're in school.
 I'm happy and feeling blessed because I also have friends in school and so far so good I think I don't have haters (?) and I don't have enemies in high school. I don't want to be involve in fights or bashes and I'm avoiding those.

I'm a huge fan of a Korean group famously named 'EXO'.

I love reading books. Most of the time, I read books that are Horror, Romance, Mystery, and Encyclopedias. Books helps me discover something.

I've learned a lot from the Books I read. And I didn't stop reading books because I know I'll learn something to it. Books are also my best friend.

I also write stories. I posted my stories on wattpad. (http://wattpad.com/Exotastic_Katrina)
I'm not an author by the way, I'm just a writer. A writer who makes stories like what authors do.. the difference is I'm not expert and I'm not publishing my stories into a book.


Our Graduation from SPED Center Elementary School, April 2012. (Me with my Mother)




Grade 7, June 2012
My Summer Vacation 2013 at Boracay Beach

JPENHS (Grade 8), June 2013. Me

I made a blog because our teacher told us. So here I am =) Welcome to my blog, readers!



You can learn more facts about books in this blog.



For me, Books and reading are for awesome people.

Awesome people knows a lot because they read books. (I think so :D)


When I was in Elementary, I just passed by our book shelf that have many books inside of it. And I didn't have an interest to read one of it. The books in our book shelf has its dusts and the books are getting cheap. And when I graduated Elementary, now I'm in high school, our teacher in Science subject gave us an assignment. That assignment is not found in the internet so I have no choice but to have some search in our Encyclopedia books in our book shelf. That made me realize that its easier and good if you search and read the books like Encyclopedia than in the internet.. Reading books helps you a lot and you can learn something on it. Because if you just use internet in a computer and search for your assignment, its effortless and so easy. And sometimes, your assignment that you only copied/copy from the internet, there's a possibility that your assignment will be the same as what your other classmates found and copied also in the internet.


Learn to love books, readers! =)) and also love reading. because it helps you a lot ;)


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento